We’ll take care of you... and your rental property(ies)!
Here is a brief summary of services provided:
- Assessment of your rental property with respect to current market conditions;
- Pictures of your rental property taken (with high definition, wide angle lens camera);
- Advertising your property for rent on our web site www.DoreRentals.com;
- MLS listing at no additional cost (at our discretion);
- Advertising on numerous websites;
- Installation of a professional “For Rent” sign*;
- ‘Text’ number on the “for rent” sign for prospective tenants to obtain instant information on your property*;
- Responding to inquiries from prospective tenants;
- Showing your rental property to prospective tenants;
- Review of rental application;
- Employment & income verification;
- Reference check*;
- Credit reports*;
- Drafting of the residential lease;
- Arranging for signing by both tenant & owner;
- Collection of 1st and last month’s rent prior to move-in;
- Coordinate move-in appointment with the new tenant;
- Video recording of the property upon move-in;
- Confirming change of utilities with the various service providers*;
- Collection of monthly rent (tenants are offered the option to pay via Pre-Authorized Debit);
- Oversee issues with respect to the Residential Tenancy Act;
- Addressing concerns from the tenants relating to the property and/or lease obligations;
- Periodic drive-by*;
- Electronic transfer of net rental income collected each month to the owner’s bank account;
- Maintain accounting record for rent received and expenses incurred;
- Statement of income and expenses provided to owner by e-mail.
Please note as well that our company maintains a database of potential tenants, (i.e. individuals who are looking for rental accommodations, who provide us with their requirements). Our website allows prospective tenants to register online, so that they can be notified automatically by e-mail when new properties are available for rent. As such, we are often able to match a potential tenant to new properties we have for rent as they come onto the market. In addition, our company maintains contact with various Embassies, Relocation Companies as well as Real Estate Agents who are looking for rental accommodations for potential tenants.
Rent your Property Now!
Our team of Property Management professionals will help you with every detail.
Contact us to us to create your rental solution:
or use our easy CONTACT FORM